There are children on this site…
Not any more. They’ve been ushered into adulthood…
Sweet mother of god what I would do for one of these right now…
100 calories? Good I can eat 20 of them.
Deep-Dish Chocolate Chip Cookie for One
Ingredients (1 serving):
- 1 Tbsp unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1/2 Tbsp unrefined granulated sugar, such as evaporated cane juice
- 1/2 Tbsp packed light brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp beaten egg, preferably organic (cover & chill remaining beaten egg for tomorrow’s cookie cup… you will be making another one!)
- tiny splash pure vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 Tbsp whole wheat pastry flour (can substitute with 3:1 of cake flour and all purpose flour)
- 1/8 tsp baking soda
- tiny pinch salt
- heaping 1 Tbsp grain-sweetened chocolate chips, such as Sunspire
In a small ramekin or microwavable cup, combine softened butter and both sugars; stir well with a spoon. Stir in beaten egg and vanilla extract. Stir in flour, baking soda, and salt just until combined. Stir in chocolate chips.
Microwave on high for 35-40 seconds. Let cookie rest at room temperature for about 10 seconds before devouring.
253.2 calories, 13.8 grams fat, 8.4 grams saturated fat, 2.9 grams fiber, 17.5 grams sugars, 2.4 grams protein
If I don’t reblog this, I will regret losing the recipe.
What she said
RIGHT! off to try this
Meanwhile in Japan…
I was worried that when I visit Japan I wouldn’t have anything to eat. I’m not worried anymore…
ginger ale kitkats
green tea kitkats
soy sauce kitkats?!!?!
sweet potato kitkats
are you telling me i could have a varied meal that consists entirely of kitkats
My boyfriend is an angel and a devil. I HAVE NO SELF CONTROL IT WON’T LAST THE NIGHT!
Tina Fey is my spirit animal.
Now we just have to make it last the rest of our lives!
Screw that we’ll be lucky if it lasts the night!
I would have the same reaction, lol.